Software Support Analyst
Do you want a £25,000 starting salary AND the opportunity to make a difference?
No previous experience is required for this exciting graduate opportunity as a Software Support Analyst. In this role, you will be providing support to the various healthcare organisations that use our clinical software, SystmOne. You will be engaging with customers from a wide range of healthcare settings and will have the opportunity to work across a number of projects. This may include service management, recruitment, and attending meetings with other health care organisations including NHS Digital, trusts and end users. You will be able to take on responsibility from day one in this extremely varied and vital role.
In line with our flat hierarchy, you will work collaboratively with the rest of the team to manage the workload. You will be able to support both the development of the team and the development of our customer relations strategy, to improve the way in which we offer support to our customers. Training and support will be provided for any tasks you undertake.
- 1st and 2nd Line Support – Handling and solving issues and queries regarding SystmOne from our customers, which include end users and National service desks. You will be responsible for identifying issues, testing, replicating and problem solving.
- Projects – Service Management (Incident, Change, and Problem Management), as well as recruitment, dealing with new service contracts and liaising with developers to improve the system for our customers.
- Representing the company in external meetings with stakeholders.
- A 2:2 degree, or higher, in any discipline
- Three A*-C grades at A Level (or equivalent)
- A minimum of eight A*-C GCSE’s, including English and Maths (or equivalent)
- IT literate
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and a keen eye for detail
- A professional telephone manner
- The ability to work under pressure